Content coming soon.
SCP Honeycle Dehumidifier
What is Honeycle?
The molecular sieve and silica gel are strongly bonded to ceramic fibers inside the rotor. As a result, the rotor will not produce any powder and is extremely long-lasting. There are numerous small holes inside the rotor (desiccant). When the moist air passes through the holes, the moisture in the air will be absorbed. The air coming out from the rotor will be dehumudified with extremely low dew-point. Regeneration will be conducted under the same principle but in reverse direction through the rotor (desiccant).
- Stable supply of dry air with dew point up to -45°C
- PID Temperature Controller
- Display of Regeneration Temperature, Return Air Temperature, etc.
- Speed adjustable Desiccant Rotor
- 7 days Programmable Timer with auto start-up function
- Protection devices to protect from motor overload and single phasing
- Highly Efficient
- Can supply steady dried air with dew point up to -45°C and able to eliminate the possibility of material shrinkage, splash and shrink marks as well as moisture re-absorption
- Apply “Rotating Honeycomb” principle and operate in Closed Loop System
- Specially designed Desiccant Rotor in which the cycle of dehumudification, regeneration and cooling process conducts repeatedly and simultaneously
- Ideal for drying those materials that require a steady supply of dry air with low dew-point and constant temperature and a residual moisture content of 0.02% or less